Donate Material Goods
Your gifts of food, clothing, household goods, furniture, and assets make it possible for us to help thousands of homeless and severely poor people each year.
Your donations of food enable us to provide homeless and near-homeless men, women, and families with over 880 meals each day, either in the form of hot meals or via food boxes.
Please bring your food donations to:
Madison Food Service and Community Center
1919 W. Madison Street
- We accept food donations from 7 am–7 pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Call 419-242-0068 for more information.
Donate Clothing, Household Goods, Furniture, Appliances
Thanks to donations from people like you, over 15,220 visits were made to the Clothing Your Community Clothing Bank by men, women, and children last year. If you wish to donate clothing, we ask that it be in-season, clean, and ready to wear.
We also provided 209 families with furniture. If you wish to donate furniture, it should be clean, usable, and free of stains, offensive odors, pet fur, and infestation. Appliances and small household items must be in working order.
You may bring your donations to:
Site of the Clothing Your Community and Banner Furniture Banks
3342 Monroe Street
- We accept donations of clothing, household goods, furniture, and appliances from 9 am–3 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays and 9 am-5 pm on Saturdays.
- You may also call 419-246-9552 during those hours to arrange for pickup of large appliances and furniture.
- Call 419-246-9552 for more information.
Cherry Street accepts stocks, bonds, trusts, jewelry, real estate, boats, RVs, and other vehicles. If you would like additional information on ways to donate, contact Linda Cunning.