For 66 years, Cherry Street Mission Ministries has been RESCUING the downtrodden, RESTORING hope to the hopeless and RELEASING God’s greatness into our community. Cherry Street’s services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. We never close, we never turn anyone away.
Lose the adjective, and gain the human. Cherry Street has several key positions open for individuals who are called to look beyond the adjectives society puts on people, and see the human that God has created. Cherry Street offers a competitive wage and benefits package for hourly and salaried positions working 25+ hours per week. We are presently accepting resumes and applications (must submit both for consideration) for the following positions:
- Minister the gospel of Jesus Christ to guests working in a vocational capacity within the Maintenance Department.
- Train basic maintenance competencies to guests working in a vocational capacity within the Maintenance Department.
- Respond to work orders by priorty in order, solving problems to maintain a safe, habitable, environment for guests and employees.
- Complete project work, including structural re-purposing of facilities through demolition, construction, and cosmetic reconfiguration, inspection of work sites and determine material and logistical requirement, procurement of necessary materials and implementation of the plan.
- Drive vehicles for the purpose of inspection sites, procurement of materials and transportation of tools and materials.
- Some on-call work during off hours, on weekends and holidays will be required.
In order to be considered for any open position, qualified job candidates must submit, at a minimum, a completed job application, professional résumé and cover letter. These are accepted anytime by email (email@example.com) or in-person at the Administration Building, located 131 17th St., Toledo, OH 43604 during business hours, 8:00 a.m.until 5:00 p.m.